Saturday, December 7, 2013

There's something about coffee

“No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for "Before Coffee”.
The quote that made me smile, and that might be true with a possibility that I’d place my bets on, any day. Ask me and I’d say the media has established it, for whether there’s a knot to be tied in holy matrimony or justice to be administered, a murder to be plotted or a heart to be bypassed, a subtle thread of caffeine has managed to ease is way into celluloid and on to the screen.
Though we rarely tend to notice the latte by the side of the desk or Starbucks in the background, (coffee-lover or not), Coffee has grown to be part of our system, our surroundings and our vocabulary. Closely accompanied by the proverbial ‘Tea’, this beverage has earned its name and fame as a social lubricant, sporting a mood lift and a snooze kill.
For me there is nothing better than my early morning coffee, which sets my tone for the day, whether creamy, frothy(bleh), bitter or sweet.

And as for my favorite superhero? Captain Cappuccino all the way!


Ps: I’m craving for coffee, so had to jot! Uploading pics of recipes I’ve tried out once I hit base after weekend travel:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment