Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1!


ITS MY FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!!!

I smiled that knowing smile of content, looking out of the window, watching flakes trickle through the ice cold metal bars; and am one among my cushions as my phone rings at arm’s length. As we had it every year, it was my group of girlfriends conferencing away their festive mojo. The stakes had been set and the mails exchanged, recipe’s reinvented and flights chartered. Holiday mood had sunk in!!!

WEE Its Christmas, once again!!



 There lay my beautifully photographed dressing table, loaned with the excuse of Christmas spirit. My personal red carpet reminded me of cards to be made and presents to be wrapped (late!).
All I could think of was getting out and wandering through the frosting on my Christmas cake, shops decked to their best, looking as "Photoshop-perfect" as could be.. knowing all along that my lazy ass wouldn’t budge from the comfort of my home!

Yes!!! It’s that time of year when the kitchen pantries exude the most magnificent and enticing sights and smells. With over worked ovens and bursting fridges, everything around you is turned into celebratory and   revelry.

With good spirits reigning the day, salvaging even the most impossible tantrum, Christmas is already doing--its--do, working its magic spell on everyone, spreading joy and melody.

#Reindeer and Mistletoe # stalking and eggnog #party and laughter #carols and friends#santa and elves #last min gifts and x’mas trees #angels and holly

I'm running out of breath but barely out of words! WOWIE!! JJ

With the counter set to 25 J, lets deck those halls with boughs  of holly and  indulge in all things x’massy and most merry!!!

Come ye!! Oh Christmas!!!!!
Come ye!! Oh Christmas!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment