Tuesday, December 17, 2013

From London with Love



From  London with Love:)

Tick tock tick:d one more week and its  Christmas all over again!!Yaaaay!!!
Absolutely loving the Christmas song by Leona lewisJ
I've got 5 more nights of sleeping on my own
4 more days until you're coming home
3 more dreams of you and mistletoe
2 more reasons why I love you so
I've got 5 more nights until you're next to me
4 more days of being lonely
3 more wishes I can barely breathe
If I can make it to Christmas Eve then it'
Heart warming is the word!!! For those of you who haven’t heard it yet, you could check out the song at:          

 One More Sleep(click me)
 
Can’t wait to sport my reindeer sweater (I don’t think I can wait till the 25th:D)
Talking about sport, London has been on top of my list!!! When it comes to Christmas, the city literally bursts with Christmas cheer, beer and parties!!!!It’s just ssmaaazingggg!!
Kevin and I had a jolly good time visiting the South Bank Christmas Market over the weekend!
Carousels ,German Beer, Apple Strudels ,Cinnamon Roll ,Crystal decorations, Salmon flaked pies  and loads and loads of chocolates(gasp!! ) .It was the weightwatchers nightmare as Kevin would put it and as for me ,I could stay there like  - FOREVER:D .One picture wouldn’t do justice to London as it was .Hence a collage-a sneak peak capturing the mesmerizing sport of Christmas.

From London with Love
Cheers:)





No comments:

Post a Comment